Sub: Final List of Selected Candidates Dated 28/11/2017
- Guardians of the candidates whose form numbers are in the final list for admission are required to download the following from the school website:
- Identity Card Proforma
- Parents’ Undertaking Form
- Please check the fees payment and the uniform notices on the school website. Prepare the Pay order in favour of ‘Sushila Birla Girls’ School’ and submit the same along with the following documents to the school office on Saturday, 02nd December 2017 between 10 am and 11 am only.
- Filled up Identity Card Proforma
- Filled up Parents’ Undertaking Form
- Pay order of Rs.1,12,150/-
- In the event of the guardian of a candidate failing to comply with the above on the specified date and time the admission of the ward will stand cancelled.
Be it noted that in the event of any future vacancies, eligible candidates will be intimated over phone / through courier service by the School authorities.
Sub: About the Final List Dated 16/11/2017
Final list of candidates selected for admission to Nursery for the session 2018 – 2019 will be announced on Tuesday, 28th November, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. on the school notice board and the school website, www.sbgskolkata.ac.in
Sub: Schedule for the Interaction Session Dated 22/09/2017
Parents of candidates who have successfully paid the Registration Fees and submitted the receipt of the same along with other required documents are requested to check the date and time for their Interaction by clicking on the link below.
Please note the following with regard to the Interaction Session:
- It is necessary for both parents to be present at the Interaction Session accompanied by the candidate.
- The following documents are to be brought for the Interaction Session (IN ORIGINAL)
i. Proof of residence
ii. Last qualification certificate / mark sheet (of both parents)
Sub: List of selected candidates for the Interaction Session Dated 11/09/2017
Parents of candidates selected for the Interaction Session are required to make an online payment of Rs. 1000/- towards the Registration fee, between Tuesday, 12th September and Thursday, 14th September 2017.
Please undertake the following steps to make the online payment of registration fee:
a.Login to www.vmscampuscare.in using the login credentials received (SMS and acknowledgement receipt).
b.After logging in, click on ‘Pay’ shown in the ‘Payment Status’ window.
c.Your details will be displayed in a new window. Click on ‘Pay’.
d.Fill the payment details and click on ‘Pay Now’.
e.Take print out of the generated Registration Fee Receipt which needs to be submitted in the school office
along with required documents mentioned below.
Important: After successful completion of online payment the parents should submit the following documents to the school office on Saturday, 16th September 2017 between 9 am and 11 am only.
1.Printout of the filled up Application Form duly signed by both the parents.
2.Colour photograph of candidate and both the parents should be pasted on the space provided for
photographs on the Application Form. (size: 2.5cm x 2.5cm)
3.Photocopy of candidate’s Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation, should be stapled on to the
4.Printout of the Registration Fee Receipt generated upon online payment of Registration fee of Rs.1000/-,
should be stapled on to the Application Form.
Please be noted:
- Original Municipal Corporation birth certificate of the candidate should be shown (for verification only) on Saturday, 16th September 2017.
- Only printout of Application Form and Registration Fee Receipt (sent to your email) will be accepted. Screenshots of Application Form and Acknowledgement Receipt on pen drive or CD or mobile phone will not be accepted. If you have still not taken the printout of the Application Form then please go to www.vmscampuscare.in and log in with the User ID and password provided to you earlier via sms (at the time of submission of your online Application Form) and take a printout of the Application Form.
Important: Parents who do not make Online Payment of Registration Fee and submit the receipt along with the other required documents on Saturday, 16th September 2017 will not be eligible for the Interaction Session.
Sub: About the Interaction Session Dated 23/08/2017
List of candidates selected for the Interaction Session will be announced on Monday,11th September 2017 at 3:30 pm on the school notice board and the school website: www.sbgskolkata.ac.in.
A candidate whose form number does not appear in this list, will regretfully not be part of the next level of the admission process.
Sub: Online Application Form Dated 18/07/2017
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates born between 1st April 2014 and 31st March 2015 are eligible to apply.
Application forms will be available online at the school website: www.sbgskolkata.ac.in from Tuesday, 1st August 2017 to Sunday, 20th August 2017 only.
The application form may be submitted online between Tuesday, 1st August 2017 and Sunday, 20th August 2017 after filling up all details and attaching the required documents.
Please click on the link below for filling up the application form online :
-----> under this page click on Online Application
-----> under Sushila Birla Girls’ School, click on Nursery