Nursery – Class XII
This is to inform you, that all complaints sent to the school via letters or email regarding issues related to books & stationery delivered by Kydsmart are being followed up by the school and the problems are likely to be resolved soon.
We understand the inconvenience faced by you. However, we request all to kindly cooperate with us in getting the issues sorted out.
KG – Class V
Here is the menu for the month of April and May 2017. Please follow it from Monday, 10.04.2017.
MONDAY - ● Vegetable Paratha OR Rava Idlis.
● Cucumber Sticks.
*Recipe for Rava Idli is attached.
TUESDAY - ● Pasta with Vegetables OR Cheese and Tomato Sandwich.
● Aloo Chaat with Sprouts Salad.
WEDNESDAY- ● Vegetable Noodles OR Pav Bhaji.
● Deseeded Dates.
THURSDAY - ● Poha with Vegetables OR Bread Pulao with Vegetables.
FRIDAY - ● Vegetable Pulao OR Ajwain Poori with Paneer Sabji.
● Any Seasonal Fruit.
- ● Nuts are healthy and may be added to your daughter’s tiffin every day.
- ● Minimum oil should be used.
- ● The quantity of the food packed should be appropriate to the appetite of your child.
- ● A napkin must be brought daily to school.
- ● Do not send packaged food items like chips and Kurkure. Home-made chips or popcorn are better substitutes.
Mrs. M. Sengupta