Limited seats available for classes KG - V for session 2019-20. The downloaded admission form duly filled by hand along with the required documents to be submitted in the school office from Thursday, 10th January 2019 between 10:30 am – 11:30 am only on all working days.
For 2019 -20
KG : Candidates born between 1st April, 2014 to 31st March, 2015 are eligible.
Class I: Candidates born between 1st April, 2013 to 31st March, 2014 are eligible.
Classes II – IX: Candidate should clear final examination of her previous class.
For 1st quarter for the year 2019 – 2020
|Fee Head||KG - V (Rs.)||VI - VIII (Rs.)||IX & X (Rs.)||Payable|
|Session Fee||16,800||16,800||16,800||Half Yearly|
|Assessment / Examination Fee||2,100||2,100||2,100||Quarterly|
|Computer / Internet Fee||2,250||2,250||2,250||Quarterly|
|Diary & I.D. Card||125||125||125||Annually|
|Co-Curricular Activities Fee||2,205||2,205||2,205||Quarterly|
Charges for Blazer (for class IX only) : Rs.2,100/-
Sub: Application and Registration Details
Limited seats are available for the academic session 2019 – 2020 for classes KG - V. Interested candidates may download the Application Form from the school website www.sbgskolkata.ac.in
The downloaded application form duly filled by hand along with the required documents may be submitted in the school office from Thursday, 10th January 2018 between 10:30 am – 11:30 am only on all working days.
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the Application Form:
(a) photocopy of the candidate’s first term report card (current school & class)
(b) photocopy of the candidate’s municipal birth certificate
(c) photocopy of an address proof of the candidate / parents (Aadhar Card / Passport / Voter ID Card)
List of candidates selected for Admission Test will be announced on Wednesday, 13th February 2019 at 3:00 pm on the school website and school notice board.
KINDLY NOTE THAT SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FORMS DOES NOT ENSURE A CALL FOR THE ADMISSION TEST. THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELECT A CANDIDATE FOR THE ADMISSION TEST.
Lists and Schedules
Final List and Fee Payment
• Guardians of the candidates who have been selected for admission are required to download the following from the school website: www.sbgskolkata.ac.in
(i) Identity Card Proforma.
(ii) Parents’ Undertaking Form.
• Please check the fees payment and the school uniform, books and shoes notices on the school website. Prepare the Pay order / Bankers cheque in favour of ‘Sushila Birla Girls’ School’ and submit the same along with the following documents to the school office on Saturday, 16th March 2019 between 10:00 am and 12:00 noon only.
(a) Pay order / Bankers’ Cheque
(b) Filled up Identity Card Proforma
(c) Filled up Parents’ Undertaking Form
(d) Photocopy of candidate’s blood group pathology report
(e) Original Birth Certificate of the candidate for verification only
(f) Original address proof (Aadhar Card/Passport) of candidate / anyone parent for verification only
• Parents of candidates who pay the admission fees on the above mentioned date must submit the following to the school office on Thursday, 28th March 2019.
(a) Original Transfer certificate stating promotion granted to the class candidate is seeking admission in.
(b) Original & Photocopy of final Report Card (original will be returned after verification).
• In the event of the guardian of a candidate failing to comply with the above on the specified date and time the admission of their ward will stand cancelled.
• Be it noted by the guardians that in the event of any future vacancies eligible candidates will be intimated over phone / through courier service by the School authorities.
Click on the applicable link to see the list of candidates selected for admission
Registration and Admission Test
• Parents of candidates selected for Admission Test need to pay the Registration Fee on Saturday, 23rd February 2019 between 9:00 am and 10:00 am only.
Please submit the following at the time of registration:
(i) Rs. 1000/- only in cash (Rs.100/- or Rs.500/- notes only will be accepted) towards the price of material and processing fee.
(ii) One recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
• Admission Test will be held on Saturday, 2nd March 2019. Admit Card for this test will be given at the time of registration on Saturday, 23rd February 2019.
In the event of the parent of the selected candidate failing to register & collect the Admit Card, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the Admission Test.
Click on the applicable link to view the list of candidates selected for Admission Test.
Sub: List of Selected Candidates For Admission Test
List of candidates selected for Admission Test will be announced on Wednesday, 13th February 2019 at 3:00 pm.