Classes IV, VI and VII
NEP 2020 guidelines recommend competency-based assessments for students of Class III onwards. These competency tests would cover case-based and assertion reasoning-based questions and especially test cognitive skills and conceptual depth. Thus, we would like the students to participate in an assessment test called ASSET (Assessment of Scholastic Skills through Educational Testing) developed by Educational Initiatives- A team of IIM-Ahmedabad Alumni.
Under the aegis of EI ASSET, we are organising ASSET tests in English, Mathematics and Science in January 2024. The dates of the tests will be intimated later.
Participation for the students of Classes IV, VI and VII is optional. All students will receive a Certificate and the ASSET Student MyBook. The ASSET Student MyBook is a personalized instructional material for each student based on the results. It contains the detailed result highlighting the student’s strengths and weaknesses, practice questions along with explanations and answers.
Please note that the fee per student for all the 3 subjects is Rs.550/-. The said amount is to be transferred through Campus Care and steps to do the same are as follows:
• Log in to Campus Care using the parent id i.e. the id which starts with PG.
• After logging in, you will see a message ‘Participate to an Upcoming Event – Participate
Now’. Click on it.
• Tick against the amount displayed for ASSET.
• Click on ‘Pay’.
• Check the Terms and Conditions. Click on ‘Pay’ once again. You will be taken to the
• Payment may be made either through Net Banking or through Credit Card.
Kindly make the payment by Saturday, 2nd December 2023. After the payment is made, a transaction ID will be generated. You are requested to send a print out of the transaction slip to the Class Teacher on 4th December 2023.