Classes I & II
You will be happy to know that the students of Classes I and II will be taken for a picnic to Princeton Club, 26, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Badam Talla, Tollygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal- 700033 on Wednesday, 11th January 2023.
An amount of Rs.604.00/- will be collected from the students towards the cost of transport and food. The said amount is to be transferred through Campus Care. Steps to transfer the said amount are as follows:
• Log in to campus care using the parent id i.e. the id which starts with PG.
• After logging in, you will see a message ‘Participate to an Upcoming Event – Participate Now’. Click on it.
• Tick against the amount displayed for School Picnic.
• Click on ‘Pay’.
• Check the Terms and Conditions. Click on ‘Pay’ once again. You will be taken to the payment portal.
• Payment may be made either through Net Banking or through Credit Card.
Kindly make the payment by Saturday, 7th January, 2023.
Students are required to carry their water bottles and sun caps. They must be dressed in comfortable clothes and wear sneakers.
Kindly note that your daughter must report to school on Wednesday, 11th January 2023 at 8:15 am. Dispersal will be against the ID card according to the following schedule:
Class I - 2:30pm
Class II - 2:45 pm
Mrs. V. Panja
The students of Class I will be taken for a field trip to Victoria Square, Elgin Road, Kolkata – 700017. The objective of this trip is to enable students to develop greater familiarity with different plants and learn about the parts of plants.
Trip Date: Friday, 06.01.2023
Time: 8:45 am to 10:00 a.m.
The trip will be undertaken subject to weather conditions. The students will be accompanied by their class teachers, Hindi and Bengali teachers and the parents who have volunteered to go with the group.
Mrs. V. Panja
KG to Class V
Given below is the menu for the month of January 2023. Please follow it from Monday, 2.12.2023.
MONDAY: Peas paratha/ Methi paratha, almonds, any seasonal fruit
TUESDAY: Spinach and corn sandwich/ Vegetable burger, sliced carrot, any seasonal fruit
WEDNESDAY: Cauliflower paratha/ Beetroot paratha, sandesh, any seasonal fruit
THURSDAY: Moong daal chilla/ Vegetable chhena tikki, dates, any seasonal fruit
FRIDAY: Cheese garlic toast/ Nutella sandwich, cookies, any seasonal fruit
• The quantity of the food packed should be appropriate to the appetite of your child.
• Sufficient drinking water must be carried to school.
• A napkin must be carried to school daily.
• Fork/Spoon should be carried every day.
• Packaged food items should not be sent.
• Nuts are healthy and may be added to your daughter’s tiffin every day.
• Easily digestible food should be provided.
• Fried food should be avoided.
• Minimum oil should be used.
• It is advisable to give an extra tiffin to girls on club days.
Mrs. V. Panja
Classes I - XII
This year, annual Sports for Classes I to XII will be held on Friday 23rd December 2022 in the Geetanjali Stadium, Rajdanga (Near Siemens), Kolkata – 700107 from 10:00 am onwards.
You are cordially invited for the same. An e-invite is attached.
Click here to download the e-invite.
Classes III - VIII
This is to inform you that the ASSET Tests are scheduled to take place in school on the following dates :
English - Monday, 16th January 2023
Mathematics - Tuesday, 17th January 2023
Science - Wednesday, 18th January 2023
The tests are compulsory for the students of Classes III, V and VIII. However, for students of Classes IV, VI to VII, only those who have registered will be allowed to appear for the tests.
Other details regarding the examinations will be shared by the Class Teachers closer to the date.
Classes I to III
This is to inform you that the students of classes I to III will be wearing their P.T. uniform (House T- Shirts with navy blue skirts and navy blue cycling shorts) for the Annual Sports to be held on Friday, 23rd December 2022.
Please ensure that your daughter’s P.T. uniform is in good condition. No leggings should be worn on that day.
Mrs. V. Panja