Trip to BITM 2020 - Class IV
Class : IV
Date : 05.02.2020
116 students of class IV went on a field trip to the Birla Industrial & Technological Museum. The emphasis of the trip was to develop scientific enquiry among the students through observation and hands on experience.
- The mathematical concepts of the students were enhanced by the calculation of the total distance travelled during the trip.
- The students saw the Bubble show, gained knowledge on animation and the secret behind the flight of the super heroes through Chroma key show.
- The girls also learnt about simple machines and renewable sources of energy.
- The play zone was not only a time for fun but also gaining insight on the basic properties of mirrors and image formation.
- The Human Organ System model reinforced the knowledge of the functions of the various organs of the human body.